Fall 2018 Common Session will be hosted by the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Denmark. The conference will be held at the new South Campus building (located at Njalsgade, 76, Copenhagen 2300) between the 17-19 October (with the usual welcome event on 16th October).
The theme is: Crime and Technological Culture.
Don’t forget to register for the event. The link for registration is here:
The event is kindly sponsored by the Centre for International Law, Conflict and Crisis (CILCC) https://jura.ku.dk/cilcc/
Below is a list of hotels you may wish to consider for your stay (price range, high-low):
· Hotel Skt. Petri, Krystalgade 22, DK-1172 Copenhagen K, 10 minutes with metro to The Faculty of Law, https://www.sktpetri.com/
· First Hotel Kong Frederik, Vester Voldgade 25, DK-1552 Copenhagen K, 12 minutes with metro to The Faculty of Law, https://www.firsthotels.dk/hoteller/danmark/kobenhavn/first-hotel-kong-frederik/
· Hotel Christian IV, Dronningens Tvaergade 45, DK-1302 Copenhagen K, 9 minutes with metro to The Faculty of Law, https://www.hotelchristianiv.dk/en/
· CPH Living Barge Hotel (as recommended by Rick Stein!). A floating hotel located between the city and the Law faculty https://www.i-escape.com/cph-living
· Ibsens Hotel, Vendersgade 23, DK-1363 Copenhagen K, 10 minutes with metro to The Faculty of Law, http://www.arthurhotels.dk/ibsens-hotel/
· CPH Studio Hotel, Krimsvej 29, DK-2300 Copenhagen S, 16 minutes with metro to The Faculty of Law, http://cphstudiohotel.dk/
· Steel House Copenhagen, Herholdtsgade 6, DK-1605 København V, 9 minutes by bus to The Faculty of Law, https://www.steelhousecopenhagen.com/
Other options (including more affordable student/hostel accommodation) can be found by following the “Hotel” link at the conference website: : https://jura.ku.dk/copenhagen-common-session-conference/
The programme is available Programme Copenhagen Common Studies Conference